Small Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's small but it won't last long...................

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica comes.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and ators are!! oh yeah!

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 pm

*she walks in fast carrying her, then she tells the people that she needs a room and a dockter*
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:47 pm

A brown headed nurse then runs in with other doctors and bring her into the room.
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and ators are!! oh yeah!

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 pm

cowboylover wrote:
A brown headed nurse then runs in with other doctors and bring her into the room.

Jessica: "please help, she is unconshious."
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Nurse: ''We will do everything we can."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm

cowboylover wrote:
Nurse: ''We will do everything we can."

Jessica: "thank you sooooo much."
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Nurse: "If you could sit in the waiting room, i can come and get you when we are done."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:54 pm

cowboylover wrote:
Nurse: "If you could sit in the waiting room, i can come and get you when we are done."

Jessica: "ok" then she walked out nervous.
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 pm

The nurses hooked me up to a venelator to help me breath until i woke up. It was about 2 hourse when the nurse came out.
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm

cowboylover wrote:
The nurses hooked me up to a venelator to help me breath until i woke up. It was about 2 hourse when the nurse came out.

Jessica: *she waited*
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:59 pm

I found her and walked up to her. "We have your friend on a venlator. If you want to see her you can."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:59 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I found her and walked up to her. "We have your friend on a venlator. If you want to see her you can."

Jessica: "oh thank you very much" then she walks in the room and sits on the chair.
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:00 pm

I am laying there unconsius not aware of anything oing on around me.
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:45 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I am laying there unconsius not aware of anything oing on around me.

Jessica: she looks at her.
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:55 am

Still unconsius
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:06 pm

cowboylover wrote:
Still unconsius
*she falls asleep and with her mouth open*
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:37 am

I started to move my fingers.
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:38 am

cowboylover wrote:
I started to move my fingers.
*she woke up and noticed her hands were moving*
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:00 am

The nurse then came into the room. She noticed that i was waking up. She went and got the doctor and they came in and took me off the ventalator.
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:55 pm

cowboylover wrote:
The nurse then came into the room. She noticed that i was waking up. She went and got the doctor and they came in and took me off the ventalator.

Jessica: she watches and says "are you ok?."
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 am

I do not answer for 5 more minutes. I then slowly open my eyes and notice the ring on my finger. I smiled. "I think so."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:13 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I do not answer for 5 more minutes. I then slowly open my eyes and notice the ring on my finger. I smiled. "I think so."

Jessica: "ok good, do you want anything to eat or drink?."
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:15 pm

"A milk shake please?'
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 pm

cowboylover wrote:
"A milk shake please?'

Jessica: "ok" then she walked out the door and walked to the cafe, and got her a Strawberry Milkshake. Then she walked back in the room and said "here you go."
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 pm

I smiled when she got back. "Thanks. I wonder what Seth is thinking because i am not home."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I smiled when she got back. "Thanks. I wonder what Seth is thinking because i am not home."

Jessica: "yeah, I wonder too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jessica comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica comes.   Jessica comes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica comes.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next