Small Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's small but it won't last long...................

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incurables comes..................(CHECK BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starrysky

Starrysky

Incurables comes..................(CHECK BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Incurables comes..................(CHECK BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Incurables comes..................(CHECK BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 am

I come the sun flashing off my dazzeling coat in the high point of heat. I stop and look around the beautiful land my mane and tail blowing softly. I swish away the flies annoyed.I go to the stream and drink for a while.

I go back to the grass i was a few moments before and stood there deciding where to go. I swished my tail flipped back my name and pranced over to another place to graze. I put my head down then snap it back up. There was a herd over there!

I head over to the herd weaving around the outside and stop in front of the stallion who was obviously in charge and smile watching his jaw drop. I say. "Hello i am Incurables"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfparadise.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Incurables comes..................(CHECK BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1