Small Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's small but it won't last long...................

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~Daddyslittlegirl~*~
Admin
~*~Daddyslittlegirl~*~

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!   CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 pm

ok here's the rules and what it's for:

ok this is for a new logo and also for second admin i can't do this on my own anymore i'm having touble getting on here AND my sites to talk to my friends AND issues with my parents (won't get into details unless you ask i really don't care too much) here's what i want. i want a pick of a small town that i can edit or you can edit with EXGASTLY what i have on the pic i have now who ever has the best pic will get there pic as the logo. now for the 2nd admin here's what you need to put

How many times a week your on this site and about how long:
Can i trust you NOT to use it to your advantage?:
And what you would do for me if i'm not on:
also i need if i RP with you or not:

(just copy and past it)

ok here's the rules:
*only one picture per person yes i mean ONE
*i'll pick the picture and the admin
*no bugging me to hurry up and pick!!! i'll pick it when i feel like it

i'm leaving the contest open for about a week so next monday when i get home from school i'll pick the winners

thanks
~*~Admin~*~
Back to top Go down
https://smalltown.rpg-board.net
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and ators are!! oh yeah!

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!   CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm

How many times a week your on this site and about how long: I am on alllllllll the time, and I am a good Admin because I keep track of things but it dose depend
Can i trust you NOT to use it to your advantage?: You can trust me because I am %100 Christan and I never let people down
And what you would do for me if i'm not on: I would help you with the topics and the making farms and land and houses and different places, and even a riding school
also i need if i RP with you or not: well I wouldn`t mind if you didn`t RP with me very much and if you wouldn`t that would be perfectly fine!
Back to top Go down
~*~Daddyslittlegirl~*~
Admin
~*~Daddyslittlegirl~*~

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!   CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:57 pm

ok but part of this contest is the picture part too so you need one of them
Back to top Go down
https://smalltown.rpg-board.net
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and ators are!! oh yeah!

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!   CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:21 pm

FireGirl~*~Admin~*~ wrote:
ok but part of this contest is the picture part too so you need one of them
Oh ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!   CONTEST!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Town :: Basics :: Announcements-